Slide Sheets SSS
Slide Sheets help move a patient more easily on a bed or floor. Manufactured in tubular form so that siliconed nylon surfaces help positioning.
- Small slide sheet in tubular form (Yellow) 70 x 70 cm SSS
- Medium slide sheet in tubular form (Blue) 120 x 70 cm SSM
- Large slide sheet in tubular form (Red) 150 x 70 cm SSL
- Wide slide sheet in tubular form (Green) 125 x 100 cm SSW
- Extra long slide sheet in tubular form (Burgundy) 75 x 200 cm SSEL
- Extra long, extra wide slide sheet in tubular form (Orange) 195 x 145 cm SSEWL
- Small one person use slide sheet (Red) 70 x 75cm Pack of 10 DSS10-77
- Medium one person use slide sheet (Red) 70 x 100cm Pack of 10 DSS10-710
- Large one person use slide sheet (Red) 90 x 120cm Pack of 10 DSS10-912
- Wide one person use slide sheet (Red) 80 x 150cm Pack of 10 DSS10-815
- Flat slide sheet (Yellow) 122 x 100 cm SSF-1221
- Small flat slide sheet (Yellow) 90 x 140 cm SSF-914
- Medium flat slide sheet (Yellow) 75 x 200 cm SSF-720
- Large flat slide sheet (Yellow) 100 x 200 cm SSF-1020
- Wide flat slide sheet (Yellow) 150 x 200 cm SSF-1520
T- Roll Positioning Aids PPA
The T- Roll positioning aid has tubular shaped CMHR foam core. With a wipe clean vapour permeable cover. T shaped to give comfort and leg support when in a laying position. Cover is zipped on enabling it to be removed and washed.
- A positioning aid
- Support for hip abduction
- To position lower limbs
- General control of posture whilst lying supine
Available in Blue, Cream or Blue/Pink Camouflage.
There are a choice of five sizes:
- “T Roll” Paediatric (Billy) L460 x H250 x D100mm PPA
- “T Roll” Small (Molly) L510 x H300 x D150mm PAS
- “T Roll” Medium (Annie) L710 x H400 x D150mm PAM
- “T Roll” Large (Archie) L710 x H400 x D200mm PAL
- “T Roll” Extra Large (Eddie) L710 x H450 x D200mm PAEL
Prone Wedges PWS
Used in the prone position to facilitate head, shoulder and arm movement. Made with combustion modified foam and FR wipe-clean vapour permeable cover. With carry strap. There is a choice of three sizes:
- Prone wedge – Small lowest height 25 mm L300 x W300 x H75/25mm PWS
- Prone wedge – Medium lowest height 50 mm L650 x W600 x H175/50mm PWM
- Prone wedge – Large lowest height 50 mm L650 x W600 x H250/50mm PWL
Postural Rolls PRS
Postural rolls are useful in various therapeutic activities for moving weight, rolling about balancing etc. Made with combustion modified foam and FR wipe-clean vapour permeable cover. With carry strap.
- Posture roll – Small L600 x Dia200 mm PRS
- Posture roll – Medium L900 x Dia300mm PRM
- Posture roll – Large L900 x Dia375mm PRL
Bed Wedges FWL
Many uses for these bed wedges include – A sitting up back rest or pillow raiser. Made of polyurethane foam and covered in a vapour permeable wipe clean fabric.
- Foam wedge with wipe clean cover 610 x 610 x 300mm FWL
Bed Wedges FWL22FR
Designed to position you correctly and comfortably for optimal postural support, this wedge shaped cushion is soft and comfortable. It also benefits from a washable cotton cover, with 3 zipped sides for easy removal.
- Foam wedge with FR cover 560 x 560 x 230mm FWL22FR
Bed Wedges FWS
Many uses for these bed wedges include – A foot raiser or a prone wedge. Made of polyurethane foam and covered in a vapour permeable wipe clean fabric.
- Foam wedge with wipe clean cover 22” x 15” x 5” 56 x 38 x 13cm FWS
Double Knee Wedge KBW
This double knee cushion wedge simulates the action of a knee break on a profiling bed preventing the patient from slipping down the bed at the same time reducing pressure on the heels. Covered in vapour permeable wipe clean material and has a non slip base. KBW
Multi-Mover Flat Sheet MM
Multi-Mover Flat Sheet
& Extra Wide Multi-Mover Flat Sheet.
Coated Nylon Flat Sheet, with handles on three sides. To assist in the positioning of patients/clients. Can be used either in singles or in pairs.
- MM2070 Flat Sheet – 2000 x 700mm
- MM2090 Extra Wide Flat Sheet – 2000 x 900mm