Mattresses & Overlays
Optimise Mattress Range
Click on link to access leaflet: MDR Compliant IFU Optimise Range
A new range of pressure redistributing high specification foam mattresses:
- Optimise Community – Hospital HSFM castellated both sides for profiling beds 196x86x13cm OPCOM
- Optimise Contour – Anti-pressure HSFM castellated both sides for profiling beds 198x91x15cm OPCTS Single
- Optimise Contour – Anti-pressure HSFM castellated both sides for profiling beds 198x137x15cm OPCTD Double
- Optimise Support – Bariatric Anti-pressure HSFM castellated top, high density base 200x120x15cm OPS
- Optimise Reactive – Multi Layer HSFM, sensitive visco elastic top, high density base 198x88x15cm OPR
- Optimse Support Plus – Optimal pressure care support, HSFM U-shaped side wall construction, castellated inner 198x88x15cm OPSP
- Optimise Reactive Plus – Optimal pressure care support, HSFM U-shaped side wall construction, visco elastic inner 198x88x15cm OPRP
Wedge Side Infill WSIF
Wedge Side Infill to fill gap between mattress & bed frame, with wipe clean vapour permeable cover.
Sizes to order.
Anti-Vandal Mattress AV
- Bespoke sizes
- Heavy Duty PVC
- Internal seams welded & stitched. Foam inserted and completely shut.
- Varying grades of foam typically medium grade.
- Waterproof cover
- Designed for prison and secure units.
- Fire Retardant to BS7177
Mattress Infill/Extension with Straps IF881815-S
The extension is constructed from standard mattress foam and covered with a stitched 2 way stretch P.U. fabric. The cover can be removed for washing. Two 25mm straps with quick release buckles have been added to the base of the item to hold the infill in place when in use.
Size: 880 x 180 x 150mm
**NEW** Optimise Firm Edge Mattress OPFE
**NEW** Optimise Firm Edge – Firm edged four-way turning mattress.
This mattress has been introduced to avoid the soft sides of most pressure reducing mattresses and the risk of falling. The lying width is still sufficient and when a patient rolls they will detect the edge of the bed without any restraint.
Fully pressure reducing profiled mattress.
• Safe sides to sit on.
• Four-way turn to prolong use.
• Helps patient to stand.
• Helps transfer to wheelchairs.
• Helps to prevent roll-out.
198 x 91 x 15cm OPFE
Base Layer Mattress 50UL
Base Layer Mattress. Gives an even surface on slated bed surfaces and provides a protective underlay in the event of deflation. Being only 50mm deep, “the height above the surface of the top rail” should not be a problem when using a second mattress. 50UL
Anti-Pressure Mattress Overlay PFS PFD
Click on the link to access leaflet: MDR Compliant IFU PFS PFD
Anti-pressure modular foam overlay with wipe clean vapour permeable cover.
OVERLAY single bed size 190 x 87 x 9cm
- Pad only PFSP
- Cover PFSC
- Complete PFS
OVERLAY double bed size 200 x 137 x 9cm
- Pad only PFDP
- Cover PFDC
- Complete PFD
Cradle to hold active mattress and fill side gap CRD
Cradle to hold active mattress and fill side gaps. Complete. To hold either a static or alternating anti-pressure mattress. When inflated air mattresses are narrower than the bed leaving a possible entrapment space at the sides. The cradles raised sides help to fill these gaps.CRD
Mattress end infill IF
Mattress end infill, standard size 90 x 20 x 15cm. Foam Inner with wipe clean vapour permeable, 4-way stretch cover, zip to close. The cover can be removed and washed to 75⁰.
Bespoke sizes can be order on request. IF
Mattress side filler MSF
Mattress side filler Sizes to order MSF
Layer of Air - For heat and moisture dispersal in the form of a fitted sheet LOAM / LOAD / LOAFS / LOAC
To provide that illusive interface between mattress and patient, this three dimensional fabric enables air to circulate. Preventing heat and moisture build up. Available in washable fitted sheet form or zipped full cover. Also available in cushion covers.
- Single bed size LOAM
- Double bed size LOAD
- Fully fitted mattress cover Single LOAFS
- Cushion LOAC