Layer of Air Cooling Mattress Topper
The Layer of Air Thermoregulating Mattress Topper is designed to help reduce the symptoms of hot flushes and night sweats. The unique construction of the fabric creates a temperature regulating microclimate. The outer layer of the mattress topper is highly breathable, air and vapour permeable, allowing moisture and heat caused by hot flushes and night sweats to pass through into the Layer of Air. The naturally ventilating Layer of Air then provides a constant source of air flow circulation, ensuring that the moisture and heat evaporates, resulting in a great night’s sleep.
Sleep Safety System SSS
All Round High Performance Protection.
The Sleep Safety System has all round 80mm thick walls.
All four walls are connected with a base sheet, the mattress sits on top of the base sheet to prevent limbs falling through under the rails.
Easy to fit. Made in wipe clean vapour permeable material, which can also be machine washed.
Turn Easy Sheets - Fitted Sheet & Draw Sheet Sets
The Sizes available for the Fitted Sheet & Draw Sheet Sets are:
- Single Fitted Sheet, overall 200 x 90 cm / Satin 150 x 70 cm plus 2 Way Draw Sheet overall 200 x 145 cm / Satin 150 x 145 cm Set FSC2
- Single Fitted Sheet, overall 200 x 90 cm / Satin 150 x 70 cm plus 4 Way Draw Sheet overall 200 x 145 cm / Satin 150 x 145 cm Set FSC4
- Bariatric Fitted Sheet plus 4 Way Draw Sheet Set (4 ft bed) FSC4B
Turn Easy Sheets - Sets for use with Alternating Pressure Mattress
When an alternating pressure mattress is in use the Base Sheet with corner securing straps gives easy access for tubes.
The sets available for the Base Sheet with Corner Securing Straps & Draw Sheets are:
- Single Base Sheet with Corner Securing Straps plus 2 Way Draw Sheet Set FSC2E
- Single Base Sheet with Corner Securing Straps plus 4 Way Draw Sheet Set FSC4E
- Bariatric Base Sheet with Corner Securing Straps plus 4 Way Draw Sheet (4 ft bed) Set FSC4BE
Heel Protectors with 'Cooling' Aperture FFHC-A & FFHC-PU
Padded Heel Protectors with a ‘cooling’ aperture for aeration & gives complete elevation from bed surface, available in either cotton or wipe clean material.
One size fits all.
- FFHC-A (cotton)
- FFHC-PU (wipe clean)
Bariatric Seat Cushion - 3LBC5646
Triple layer foam with a firm base layer, high resiliant CMHR middle and a comfortable top of high quality visco elastic memory foam.
The wipe clean welded cover is made of vapour permeable fabric which is two way stretch for maximum comfort. The cushion has a non-slip base and waterfall flap to prevent liquid ingress.
Suitable for heavier patients up to 50 Stone (318 Kilo’s)
56 x 46 x 10 cm 3LBC5646
Turn Easy Sheets - Fitted Sheets TES
The action of turning in bed can sometimes be difficult but with the help of this new FITTED SHEET with a centre panel of low friction satin, things are different. Getting in and out of bed is also easier. The sides and foot end are made of good quality material to help you from slipping off the edge of the bed and give a certain amount of grip to aid movement. For the less able, there is an optional draw sheet. It has a satin underside and remains in place for the patient to lie on. The two low friction surfaces working together enable a CARER to turn/roll or move the patient up or down the bed. This is accomplished without handling them, thereby facilitating anti-pressure practice where regular turning is required, the long (2 metre) draw sheet can be firmly tucked in ready for the next move. It has been found that because the system is permanently in place there is no searching for a slide sheet, or worse, doing without altogether.Using these sheets is as compliant with tissue viability requirements as it is with moving and handling procedure. Both products are made in our factory in the UK and are fully hot washable.They are found to be very useful, not only in hospitals and nursing homes, but also in domestic situations.The ease of turning takes the strain off the carer’s back.
The Sizes available for the Fitted Sheet are:
- Fitted sheet Single Bed overall 200 x 90 cm / Satin 150 x 70 cm TES-FSC
- Fitted sheet Single Bed overall 200 x 90 cm / Satin full at foot end TES-FSF
- Fitted sheet Double Bed overall 200 x 137 cm / Satin 150 x 70 cm (one side) TES-FSD
Turn Easy Sheets - Draw Sheets TES
The Sizes available for the Draw Sheets are:
- 4 Way drawsheet, overall 200 x 145 cm / Satin 150 x 145 cm TES-4DS145
- 2 Way drawsheet, overall 200 x 145 cm / Satin 150 x 145 TES-2DS145
Turn Easy Sheets - Base Sheets TES
The Sizes available for the Base Sheets are:
- Base Sheet, overall 200 x 145 cm / Satin 70 x 145 cm TES-BS145
Slide Sheets SSS
Slide Sheets help move a patient more easily on a bed or floor. Manufactured in tubular form so that siliconed nylon surfaces help positioning.
- Small slide sheet in tubular form (Yellow) 70 x 70 cm SSS
- Medium slide sheet in tubular form (Blue) 120 x 70 cm SSM
- Large slide sheet in tubular form (Red) 150 x 70 cm SSL
- Wide slide sheet in tubular form (Green) 125 x 100 cm SSW
- Extra long slide sheet in tubular form (Burgundy) 75 x 200 cm SSEL
- Extra long, extra wide slide sheet in tubular form (Orange) 195 x 145 cm SSEWL
- Small one person use slide sheet (Red) 70 x 75cm Pack of 10 DSS10-77
- Medium one person use slide sheet (Red) 70 x 100cm Pack of 10 DSS10-710
- Large one person use slide sheet (Red) 90 x 120cm Pack of 10 DSS10-912
- Wide one person use slide sheet (Red) 80 x 150cm Pack of 10 DSS10-815
- Flat slide sheet (Yellow) 122 x 100 cm SSF-1221
- Small flat slide sheet (Yellow) 90 x 140 cm SSF-914
- Medium flat slide sheet (Yellow) 75 x 200 cm SSF-720
- Large flat slide sheet (Yellow) 100 x 200 cm SSF-1020
- Wide flat slide sheet (Yellow) 150 x 200 cm SSF-1520
T- Roll Positioning Aids PPA
The T- Roll positioning aid has tubular shaped CMHR foam core. With a wipe clean vapour permeable cover. T shaped to give comfort and leg support when in a laying position. Cover is zipped on enabling it to be removed and washed.
- A positioning aid
- Support for hip abduction
- To position lower limbs
- General control of posture whilst lying supine
Available in Blue, Cream or Blue/Pink Camouflage.
There are a choice of five sizes:
- “T Roll” Paediatric (Billy) L460 x H250 x D100mm PPA
- “T Roll” Small (Molly) L510 x H300 x D150mm PAS
- “T Roll” Medium (Annie) L710 x H400 x D150mm PAM
- “T Roll” Large (Archie) L710 x H400 x D200mm PAL
- “T Roll” Extra Large (Eddie) L710 x H450 x D200mm PAEL
Prone Wedges PWS
Used in the prone position to facilitate head, shoulder and arm movement. Made with combustion modified foam and FR wipe-clean vapour permeable cover. With carry strap. There is a choice of three sizes:
- Prone wedge – Small lowest height 25 mm L300 x W300 x H75/25mm PWS
- Prone wedge – Medium lowest height 50 mm L650 x W600 x H175/50mm PWM
- Prone wedge – Large lowest height 50 mm L650 x W600 x H250/50mm PWL
Postural Rolls PRS
Postural rolls are useful in various therapeutic activities for moving weight, rolling about balancing etc. Made with combustion modified foam and FR wipe-clean vapour permeable cover. With carry strap.
- Posture roll – Small L600 x Dia200 mm PRS
- Posture roll – Medium L900 x Dia300mm PRM
- Posture roll – Large L900 x Dia375mm PRL
Bed Wedges FWL
Many uses for these bed wedges include – A sitting up back rest or pillow raiser. Made of polyurethane foam and covered in a vapour permeable wipe clean fabric.
- Foam wedge with wipe clean cover 610 x 610 x 300mm FWL
Bed Wedges FWS
Many uses for these bed wedges include – A foot raiser or a prone wedge. Made of polyurethane foam and covered in a vapour permeable wipe clean fabric.
- Foam wedge with wipe clean cover 22” x 15” x 5” 56 x 38 x 13cm FWS
Double Knee Wedge KBW
This double knee cushion wedge simulates the action of a knee break on a profiling bed preventing the patient from slipping down the bed at the same time reducing pressure on the heels. Covered in vapour permeable wipe clean material and has a non slip base. KBW
Slippy Heel Protector WWHCS
Slippy Heel Protector with Lambswool (in pairs)
The outer shell is a slippy fabric which enables the patient to move their feet easily in bed and avoid any shear force. The Deep Pile Wool cushions the heel, and is able to absorb moisture to a high degree. There is a touch and close fastening, they can be machine washed and tumble dried. In pairs. – WWHCS
Palm Protector PPL/PPR
Palm Protector with Fleece Lining (individual) – To help prevent patients digging their nails into the palms. Made of high density closed cell foam with fleece to the inner layer. Hook & loop on the back to hold in position.
Evacuation Sheet EVS120
Evacuation sheet to be permanently in place under anti pressure mattress 120 cm wide. This fixes permanently to the bottom of a flexible foam mattress by means of strong elastics. It has safety belts to hold the patient on the mattress and pulling straps at each end. The combination of slippery sheet and mattress which will flex, will pass through narrow doorways and down stairs. The holding strap at the head is to hold back on stairways. Two people required. No transferring of patient. There are pockets for the straps. EVS120
Bariatric Evacuation Sledge EVSG100
Our bariatric evacuation sledge is a very similar to our standard evacuation sledge. One of the benefits of the bariatric sledge is that the dual layer foam is widened to accommodate the larger person. The dual core foam is made up of two separate specifications, the base layer being a heavy duty construction to aid patients in transit on uneven surfaces and stairs. The layer surface foam is to comfort the patient in transit. The webbing used runs the full length of the unit to aid in strength and mobility when moving the patient. The webbing has a breaking strength of over 2 tonnes. The evacuation sledge is stored in a heavy duty bag that can be hung on the wall. Instructions are sewn to the outside of the bag. Bariatric Evacuation sledge hangs on wall in pouch 100 cm wide EVSG100
Multi use (child) Evacuation Sledge EVSG3
Multi use (child) Evacuation sledge, 3 body straps incorporating child useage EVSG3